Procedures & Safety Policies
We are still doing everything we can to make sure that church is a 'safe place' for you and your families. We are now adopting a 'SELF-DISTANCING' approach that allow those who still desire 'space' to be granted that. Below we will go into more details.
IN-PERSON WORSHIP EXPEREINCES-
We weekly have two Sunday In-Person Worship Experiences @9am + 11am. These experiences are also available on our website, facebook and Youtube. You can follow the links below to watch-
YouTube- Encounter church br
- We will NO LONGER REQUIRE MASKS to be worn in church. if you wish to still wear a mask that is perfectly find to do (and we will still have masks available if anyone needs them).
- N0 REGISTRATION is now required. You can come in to the church and find your own seats. There will still be people available at the doors to assist you if required.
- We now have a 'SELF-DISTANCING 'plan in place. This provides those who still wish to have 'space' the opportunity to do so. Upon entering the church you will be given a wristband and 2 self-distancing cards. These cards can be placed on 2 seats beside you to reserve those seats so no-one will sit beside you. The wristbands is also an indicator that you don't want any physical interaction with anyone. We respect your decision if you still feel the need to have your 'space'- Just know we are doing everything we can to create a 'safe place' for you and your families.
- Doors will open @8:30a.
- FREE coffees will also now be available during each experience.
ONLINE WORSHIP EXPERIENCES
- We have both Sunday Worship Experiences at 9am + 11am Live Online available for you to watch. Of course we would love for you to be in-person with us each weekend...but understand that some still are cautious due to Covid. If you are still not with us in-person due to medical reasons we understand (see you soon) BUT if it's due to HABIT, we would love too see you back!
- You can find more information on are social pages listed at the bottom of the website if you are interested in watching our weekly experiences.
E-KIDS CLUB (6 months- 5th grade)
- E-Kids Club for kindergarten to 5th grade is open ONLY during the entire 11am Experience.
- Nursery is NOW OPEN also during the 11am experience (ages 6 months-pre-K)
BUS PICKUP + RIDERS
- The bus will NOT be picking up riders at this time. Please call the church if you have any questions about this and be sure to check out church online.
If you are not comfortable coming back to church?
There will be plenty of time for EVERYONE to be back in church together, but whether in-person or online- we are still a church family. We want you to be comfortable and confident in the decisions you make- there is no pressure. We still love you and will be here when you are ready to return.
Church may be different- but we are believing it’s going to be even more powerful!
We are excited to see everything God is going to continue to do at church.