What will church look like?
Procedures & Safety Policies
Here are some plans and procedures we will be putting into place- Remember our priority is to keep ALL our family members safe and well.
IN-PERSON WORSHIP EXPERIENCES
- We will have two Sunday In-Person Worship Experiences at 9am + 11am.
- Doors are open 30 mins before church starts and are locked 15 mins after church begins.
- There will be a designated entrance and exits to the church to help eliminate the crowding and gathering in hallways and doors.
- Dream Team members are required to wear masks as they assist you at church.
- A ‘Social Distancing’ Plan is in play for seating with chairs spaced 6ft apart and special cards to blockout seats as requested.
- Families and households are recommended to sit together (If you ride to church together it is best that you sit together).
- Anyone that falls in the at-risk category will NOT be allowed to serve on dream teams at this time to ensure their safety.
- We will dismiss each Worship Experience to exit by seated sections to help keep social distancing and a safe environment for all.
ONLINE WORSHIP EXPERIENCES + AT RISK INDIVIDUALS
- We will have both Sunday Worship Experiences at 9am + 11am Live Online.
- You can find more information on are social pages listed at the bottom of the website if you are interested in watching service with us.
People who have severe underlying medical conditions seem to be a higher risk. With this thought in mind, we suggest that those in this category consider continuing to participate in the online church experiences for now.
Some of you fall in the ‘at risk’ category defined by state guidelines and some are not too confident or comfortable at this time to gather even with proper distancing and precautions.
Please make the best decision for your safety when it comes to being in a group of people, but know that we are doing are best to keep everyone safe and happy.
We understand that people are anxious to get back to church, but we must still be aware of the new Covid-19 Information and ‘play’ it safe.
KIDS CLUB + NURSERY
- E-Kids Club for kindergarten to 5th grade is open ONLY during the entire 11am Experience with an 11am Zoom Call as well.
- Nursery is CURRENTLY CLOSED, but we are hoping to open it real soon.
BUS PICKUP + RIDERS
- The bus will NOT be picking up riders at this time. Please call the church if you have any questions about this and be sure to check out church online.
MASK REQUIREMENTS + CLEANING STRATEGIES
- Masks are REQUIRED for moving about the church due to state emplaced Covid-19 Policies. You will be required to wear a mask as you spend your time at the church unless you are seated in the Sanctuary.
- We will have disposable masks and gloves available - if you are in need of one.
- We will have hand sanitizer stations set up around the church located outside all entrance doors and throughout the building.
- In-between Worship Experiences all handles, doors, surfaces and bathrooms will be cleaned and sanitized.
If you are not comfortable coming back to church?
There will be plenty of time for EVERYONE to be back in church together, but whether in-person or online- we are still a church family. We want you to be comfortable and confident in the decisions you make- there is no pressure. We still love you and will be here when you are ready to return.
Church may be different- but we are believing it’s going to be even more powerful!
We are excited to see everything God is going to continue to do at Encounter Church.